Saturday, August 23, 2014

Power of Priesthood Blessings

August 20, 2014 - Written letter received August 23, 2014

Area:  Provo MTC
Companion:  Elder Wells

Dear Family;

How's everyone doing?  You know, it's pretty crazy here.  You know how when you are set apart and they say all your learning is sped up?  Well, I now have a strong testimony in the power of priesthood blessings because this has been so true even on my first day here.

My companions name is Elder Wells.  He is a pretty cool kid.   Anyway, my district is AWESOME!  Everyone has a good attitude which makes it easy to have a good one myself.

So one of the first people I saw when I walked in was Elder Wesley Geddes! (a family friend that used to live by us)  It was good to see a familiar face.

It is really kinda weird to call everyone Elder.  A little bit of a culture shock actually.  I'm sure I will get used to it soon enough.

So my p-day is Wednesday so I can't write until then, but they made a special exception for today so we could write our families that we were doing ok.

That's about it!  Expect pictures and a letter next Wednesday.

Love everyone so much!

Love Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment